Jul 1, 2010

Uni Life, Here I Come!


There's a crazy mixed feelings as I'm approaching this day...
Whereby it leads me to having menses twice in June! X(

Bought so many stuffs needed later on in Uni~
New clothes, going-to-have new shoes, new stationeries~ (Gah! I love my new pencil box! XD)
Had 2 sets of baju kurung, "Ready to become Malai poh ard!" (u know who'll say it.. ==)
My mum's all so busy telling anyone who called her,
"I'm so, so busy shopping with my daughter!! Getting into public U's really troublesome!"
Yea, yeah, I'm a pampered bastard. There ain't no car for me to drive and I don't know which bus to take to Jusco. Bite me.

Getting chaotic in packing my luggage... Urgh.
Hope internet's good in Uni, but all I've heard that it sucked, and now it still sucks.
O_o
Hope everything's well!
*Optimism!! Stay with me!!!*
XP

0 comments:

Post a Comment